Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
So there’s a clicking noise under the passenger seat when accelerating or turning. And if I’m at a stand still and push the seat about it will do it then.

it leads me to believe it’s something to do with the mechanisms below the seat. I’ll be having a close look this weekend but does anyone know what this is exactly???
It’s a 2016 Alfa Giulietta Veloce and it does have heated seats but not sure it’s anything to do with that.

·
Registered
40,020 Posts
Is the seat latched into position correctly? For example if it has been moved by a passenger.

We had a really annoying random clicking from under the seat in ours and it drove me crazy because I couldn't reach under the seat to find it whilst driving and whenever someone sat in the seat it would stop.

I ended up wedging a piece of microfibre cloth down the side of the seat between it and the centre console to make it stop.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is the seat latched into position correctly? For example if it has been moved by a passenger.

We had a really annoying random clicking from under the seat in ours and it drove me crazy because I couldn't reach under the seat to find it whilst driving and whenever someone sat in the seat it would stop.

I ended up wedging a piece of microfibre cloth down the side of the seat between it and the centre console to make it stop.
Well it appears to be clicking and locking into place. I may give this a go and hope it’s a good short term fix.
cheers!

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
On my 2016 it was the driver side. It was 6 months new, and the dealer replaced the sled under warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts