Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Just traded my little clio in for a '07 Fiat Grande Punto. It's a light blue/grey colour so was just wondering what to use to get it looking good and ready for the winter. Here's a list of stuff I have in the garage:

AG SRP
Turtle Wax
DoDo Juice Blue Velvet
Auto Finesse Mint Rims

I've used the Mint Rims a few times on the MiTo but should I buy some sealent for them to protect them during winter

Here's the colour of the Punto:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
isn't mint rims a wheel sealant? anyway that'll be fine. wash>de tar>clay>polish>wax. she'll be looking good till spring.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
isn't mint rims a wheel sealant? anyway that'll be fine. wash>de tar>clay>polish>wax. she'll be looking good till spring.
Mint Rims is a wheel wax. Smells quite nice haha.

Was just wondering because of the light colour thought I'd need different products.

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Light colours work very well with sealants (e.g. Acrylics like Car-Lack) or Black Hole. They are EXTREMELY long lasting. You can then top up with a conventional wax every couple of months or a spray wax like Megs Ultimate Quick Wax after washing.

O

·
0 Posts
Light colours work very well with sealants (e.g. Acrylics like Car-Lack) or Black Hole. They are EXTREMELY long lasting. You can then top up with a conventional wax every couple of months or a spray wax like Megs Ultimate Quick Wax after washing.
Isn't Black Hole a glaze?

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Woops, sorry I meant Blackfire not Black Hole

The former is a sealant, the latter a glaze.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts