Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has possibly been mentioned before so apologies if it has. What are people using on the interior dash to clean it? I have a lot of dirt scuffs, but im weary to clean it with stuff I have in case it does damage. Just want to check you with guys & gals what you have tested?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
If it's really dirty get in there with an air compressor and a hoover. Compressor is great for blowing the dust out of all the little gaps. Then wipe everything over with some cockpit cleaner and a microfibre cloth.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cheers guys gonna give it a go the weekend. Its looking a little untidy inside, just trying to get a gap in the rain to drag my vac out...still got that new car smell though and just passing the 1k on the clock.

·
Registered
41,769 Posts
hehehehehhhe...that was VERY norty:cheese:

·
Registered
28 Posts
This has possibly been mentioned before so apologies if it has. What are people using on the interior dash to clean it? I have a lot of dirt scuffs, but im weary to clean it with stuff I have in case it does damage. Just want to check you with guys & gals what you have tested?

Thanks
I use a microfibre cloth. Simply dampened with water its often enough to remove the dirt scuffs on dash, door linings and the plastic trim that gets scuffed near the door area.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I use a microfibre cloth. Simply dampened with water its often enough to remove the dirt scuffs on dash, door linings and the plastic trim that gets scuffed near the door area.
Worked for me, cheers! Looks spotless now. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts