Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

At last!!!! A snow-free, ice melted, sunshiny day here and Spidey has been treated to his first wash and wax of 2010 :cool:

And I am in love again :inlove: :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Ray :D I am officially totally knackered now :lol:

·
Registered
97 Posts
if only i could be arsed to make my GTV look remotly like that

i need to bash the boot floor straight and sort the rear bumper & exhaust after reversing over a small steel tube fence :(

not happy!

(least its an excuse to start saving for new stainless pipes! :D )

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ivegotpost Oh dear :(

Really, I only washed it and then Aquawaxed it - dead easy, little effort :) (she said in her near collapsed state on the sofa :lol: )

·
Registered
12,823 Posts
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

At last!!!! A snow-free, ice melted, sunshiny day here and Spidey has been treated to his first wash and wax of 2010 :cool:

And I am in love again :inlove: :D
I'm not surprised about the last comment.....you have a very beautiful car there.....:thumbs:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys :D

It is sooooo rewarding seeing a clean car sitting there. I don't even care if I have to do it again tomorrow!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Very nice results............................I was going to clean mine, but after an oil, air and pollen filter change........I couldn't be bothered:lol:

Slapping my own wrist!

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Top work Pantless Girl :)

I got mine cleaned in the rain yesterday - Gregs looking rather proud sat in the car park looking clean again :inlove:

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you, thank you, thank you :D

Babes :thumbs: You can't beat a clean Greg :D

Now pass the bucket to your dad :lol:

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nice one there, congrats on the effort.

I was wondering about the grill on your Spider? Am I missing something, or is it a bit custom, like the triangle from the prefacelift and the chrome bars from 2003 facelift? It looks good, I was just wondering, havent seen it that way ever.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts