Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Mrs Jason has, once again, spent most of the day cleaning the GT ( probably to stop her feeling so fed up at not being able to find a nice 147 in almost two weeks:( ).

She just finished the outside as it started raining...but at least the inside has had a really good clean :cool:

I can't remember what threads they were but there was some discussion about the difference in colour between the standard dash and the aftermarket fascia adaptor plus one about aftermarket head units 'sticking out' from the dash. This pic shows both :(

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
That looks VERY clean! where did you get your mats from? I dunno where to get some from for mine :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That looks VERY clean! where did you get your mats from? I dunno where to get some from for mine :)
The mats are Alfa items. I think they are about £70 from dealers but I got mine from a seller on Ebay that has a shop, Partsworld Uk, and they were £50 brand new.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
The mats are Alfa items. I think they are about £70 from dealers but I got mine from a seller on Ebay that has a shop, Partsworld Uk, and they were £50 brand new.
Thanks for that link, i'll have to keep an eye on their store and see if they list any 147 mats :)

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Thanks for that link, i'll have to keep an eye on their store and see if they list any 147 mats :)
partsworld are excellent, i've had a few bits & bobs off them and they've been brilliant.

jason your missus has done a sterling job on your car btw, looks perfect. you're lucky - mrs al would laugh in my face if i suggested she clean my car:eek:

·
Registered
204 Posts
i hope mrs Jason has been rewarded for her efforts:p
looks like a top job fella:cool:

·
Registered
15,637 Posts
Cheers for posting the link to the mats. Could you post a link to where you got your wife...Mrs Orange wouldnt even think about cleaning the inside of the car, even though it is mostly her mess :)

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Cheers for posting the link to the mats. Could you post a link to where you got your wife...Mrs Orange wouldnt even think about cleaning the inside of the car, even though it is mostly her mess :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha nice one.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
partsworld are excellent, i've had a few bits & bobs off them and they've been brilliant.
I have had a couple of things from them too and they have always been good. The prices are not the lowest but they are still lower than from the dealers and they get stuff to you well packaged and very quickly! I am always tempted to buy some of the Alfa stationary and stuff for my desk at work from them ;)

i hope mrs Jason has been rewarded for her efforts:p
looks like a top job fella
Of course she has been rewarded....I let her cook me tea and do the washing up....once she has ironed my clothes for work tomorrow her rewards are complete:D ( Gaawwd, I am going to hell arn't I :lol:)

very nice! the head unit breally suits it. not too flashy etc :)
It is a very good head unit that does everything a top of the line ( for it's time) should without any flashy bells and whistles. I just wish it sat back a bit further in the dash :(

:cool:
Very nice
:cool:
Does she do commissions :confused:
How much do you want to pay;)

:cheese::cheese::cheese::cheese:

·
Registered
15,180 Posts
Looking good Jason... :cool:

Your Mrs really does enjoy cleaning it! She could always pop up the road and do mine if she likes....change of scenery and all that.... :lol:

:)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking good Jason... :cool:

Your Mrs really does enjoy cleaning it! She could always pop up the road and do mine if she likes....change of scenery and all that.... :lol:

:)
I reckon you could probably persaude her to come round mate:lol:

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Nice pictures of a great looking car.
Can I just ask about posting such large & good quality pics? I've just started with a photobucket account, but I thought I could only post images up to 100kb max? How did you get around that?
I'd like to post some good sized images of my Brera, but at the moment, they are quite small compared to your images.
Thanks in advance for any tips,
Matt.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts