Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Treated my 147 to a little bit of window tinting today,

Got it done at auto shades in sutton (south London) they did a great job from what I can tell, and all the work is guaranteed cost £160 to get all the rear windows done in midnight tint (1 shade from limo which is the darkest they do) took around 1.5 hours to do but was there for around 3 because they didnt do mine staight away.

Car looks awsome, just need to get it lowered and get my CSC box fitted.

PICS;

·
Registered
308 Posts
oh wow thas cool, Last year I was going to get mine tinted at Auto Shades, as i work in Sutton, but then decided to hold off for the winter, and £160 isnt bad at all, i will definatly get mine done there soon.

Nice one :cool:

·
Registered
30,126 Posts
Does the tint have any other benefits other than cosmetic (does it reflect the sun for example).

I notice loads of cars getting the rear side & back screen done. Even as standard (Fiat Panda 100HP :cool:)

Cheers,

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Don't some cars have solar block glass, bit like Reactolite,Sundym,or whatever? Have to rely on my Zeiss lensed Super Thin glasses,so I'm automatically sorted. Looks good on the 147 though, does it hamper vision at all? Or not at all?

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cheers for the comms guys. Is hasnt effected me when driving, to be honnest you forget its been tinted, Im hoping it will keep the car cool in the summer but will have to wait and see.

PEZ

·
Registered
16,710 Posts
I must say Jabberwocky has a point, being a black car it does make it look a bit van like - sorry :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts