Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. that is the only thing the bothers me about the car it will pass most things on the road apart form a petrol station.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Welcome.....

enjoyt have fun, you'll make very good friends with the petrol station attendants - it could be worse - it could be diesel....

Simes.

H

·
0 Posts
I get 29 mpg from mine, mainly up and down the gears on A and B roads, with a minor tendency for a heavy right foot.

W

·
0 Posts
High fuel consumption...how heavy is your right foot? What's the engine temperature like?

wrinx

H

·
0 Posts
Temp is usually around 80-85, i know this is low however car has recently had a new radiator, thermostat and temperature sender, when i sit in traffic it reaches just over 90 then the fan kicks in.
Heavy ...ish right foot, I am known to overtake when the occasion arises, but dutifully behave when the road doesnt allow any more.

W

·
0 Posts
harrythesnotgobbler said:
Temp is usually around 80-85, i know this is low however car has recently had a new radiator, thermostat and temperature sender, when i sit in traffic it reaches just over 90 then the fan kicks in.
Heavy ...ish right foot, I am known to overtake when the occasion arises, but dutifully behave when the road doesnt allow any more.
Sorry, I was responding to Mark :D Yours sounds ok.

wrinx

·
Registered
12,386 Posts
Hi and welcome :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi alfa drivers suck 20 pound in the car just looked at the miles 170 so not to bad not sure want that is in mbg.

·
Premium Member
38,310 Posts
wrinx said:
Schizophrenia is a sad condition.

wrinx
And we have at least another active member that suffers from it right now... :lo: :cheese:

And Mark, welcome to AO, both of you. :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts