Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again. The only classified section I can see is here on aons. I'm told I can't advertise on the main classified till 10 posts but it says it's empty so can I not view it either till then?
Or as I fear am I looking in the wrong place??
Thanks
Owen

·
AO Silver Member
2,073 Posts
I don't think it is working properly as the site has just undergone a revamp. I tried to post an advert in the classifieds last night but it wouldn't work.

Depending on what area you are from I would suggest posting within your own region until they resolve the problem with the main classified section.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it is working properly as the site has just undergone a revamp. I tried to post an advert in the classifieds last night but it wouldn't work.

Depending on what area you are from I would suggest posting within your own region until they resolve the problem with the main classified section.
Glad to hear it's not me for a change and already done! You will find my plea on most areas of the site now so hopefully someone will take pity and hand over a spare one. That's the far fetched plan anyway...;)

Good luck with the sale, looks mint.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.