Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to tag along on the Saturday - be nice to see some others there - contact [email protected] for details

·
Registered
357 Posts
I may also come along for a look. If you are intending going bear in mind that it is the Avenue Driver's Club this Sunday morning in Queens Square, Bristol so why not consider combining the two events?

·
Registered
357 Posts
Sorry misread the dates for the Tyntesfield event which is not this weekend but next weekend. Avenue Drivers Club is this Sunday.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Think I'll pay an early visit to ADC on Sunday - haven't been for a couple of months

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Attended yesterday - what a beautiful day - lovely house and gardens - just a small gathering - about 50 cars of all sorts - sadly no Alfa's apart from mine - I was worried that my Wife would be bored but there is lots to see and we spent a really happy 7 hours wandering and chillin' - highly recommended

·
Registered
357 Posts
Was there & saw your Spider but unfortunately not you!

Interesting selection of cars, although I think you often see a better selection at the Avenue Drivers Club. However I did enjoy seeing the various Sunbeams (including 3 Mk.1 Alpines)

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Was there & saw your Spider but unfortunately not you!

Interesting selection of cars, although I think you often see a better selection at the Avenue Drivers Club. However I did enjoy seeing the various Sunbeams (including 3 Mk.1 Alpines)
Sorry to have missed you - big place - I thought there would be a few more but it was a really great venue anyway - the sun helped of course - perhaps I'll try and persuade a few more next year through the AROC - the TVR club was there after all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts