Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....really soothes the soul at this time of year.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On the very rare occasions I have the wireless on in the car, it is the station I have on. Mrs Pat hates it.
A fine choice sir:thumbs:

I particularly enjoy the carols......they fill me with warmth, where as the 'party' style Christmas tunes on all other stations just turn my stomach.....well, you know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I like Classic FM too. Some of the other radio stations really grate on my nerves these days, with their inane babbling about toilet habits, thinly veiled advertisements for Center Parcs (poorly disguised as chatter) and other general chavvy nonsense. Classic FM isn't perfect, but it beats the rest.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like Classic FM too. Some of the other radio stations really grate on my nerves these days, with their inane babbling about toilet habits, thinly veiled advertisements for Center Parcs (poorly disguised as chatter) and other general chavvy nonsense. Classic FM isn't perfect, but it beats the rest.
Indeed it isn't perfect....I just heard an advert for Honda motors :eek:

However, the music is doing it's job:)

·
Registered
10,019 Posts
Cobbled roads in Shropshire?

I thought it was only dirt tracks down your neck of the woods. That's progress for you I suppose :thumbs:

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I have classic fm on a preset, if you want to forget about whats going on outside your car and peacefully drive along then this isa good channel for that. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts