Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to Suds (Darren) for organising the Italian Section this year, and for providing exhibitors passes.
The weather was truly magnificent, the place was packed today Sunday, and there are some other piccies around from yesterday. Here's some of my snapshots.
Gus's (Alfatune) Ferrari:

A selection of Alfas:

The back end of a Lancia Stratos, there were a few here:

Spider selection:

Paintergirl's Spider:

Gus's familair 156 racer:

A Liverpool taxi 156, there are two:

A very clean Spider engine:

A Touring Grey Brera SV6, mine:

Lancia Delta section:

There was a lot of punters there today. Top show.:cool:

And if you want to be embarassed, ask PG and Wscunda, take your kid along.:eek::lol:

H

·
0 Posts
Nice shots mate :D

Pity I couldn't make it but Mrs H would have had my nuts if we'd have spent the anniversary weekend at a car meet :lol:

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
looks like a cracking day out, andy. wish i could've made it but have been getting earache off the missus for disappearing on nights out, alfa days etc so ended up creosoting the fence instead, ho hum :(

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,380 Posts
Good shots there Andy, i was toying with the idea of going to either this or the Touring Cars at Oulton Park. in the end i did neither :rolleyes:

looks like a cracking day out though and some stunning machinery on show too, love the Ferrari 360's :inlove:

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
The back end of a Lancia Stratos, there were a few here:
I know that Mick would want you to know that his tube-framed mid-engine Lancia Beta coupe (for that is it) now packs a 3-litre Alfa lump, same as his Alfasud Bimotore.

He popped one of the rear gas shocks on the test hill at Brooklands, looks like its all sorted now :D

Lauren

P

·
0 Posts
My turn :D

I took hundreds of pics - literally, so I've had to choose a few to share ;)

These are only a few of the pics I took of just the Italian cars :eek: and even then I have chosen a mere 54 to share here :lol:

Car of the Day - Sunday, belonged to a very embarrassed Steve the Taxi Driver - a really nice guy whose wife told him to put the trophy back before someone noticed he'd nicked it :lol:

The stand won Display of the Show for the fourth year running. No wonder. Well done to Darren (Suds) for the superb effort he put in to it :thumbs:

PG in a 500 :eek: Oh yes :D

Ian from Mangoes v Murphy McSmurphy SuperDog :lol:

P

·
0 Posts

Team PG had a fab weekend :thumbs: This event is a highlight of the local scene and a superb event to be part of.

Enormous thanks to Darren from us :thumbs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts