Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right then guys, its time for our next meet!

Date: 9 May 2010
Times: To be confirmed (Classic car rally starts at 10-4)
Venue: Classic Car & Bike Rally @ The Goat Pub, Skeyton, NORFOLK.

The plan for the day is to meet in Cromer (Car park to be confirmed), drive on down to the Goat Pub where the classic car rally will be held (fingers crossed there might be some kind of Alfa parking) stay from some grub as there will be a BBQ and refreshments available as well as live music and then depending on times and what everyone wants to do we can take a drive down to Great Yarmouth for some pics and another chat and so on :thumbs:

Info about the Classic Car Rally can be found here:
http://www.skeytongoatinn.co.uk/hosted-events.html

Pub address where we are heading too:
The Goat Inn
Long Road
Skeyton
Norfolk
NR10 5DH

Telephone:
01692 538600

Google map of where pub is:
http://maps.google.co.uk/

If you need any more info let me know :)
See you there.

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I'm gonna be there :D

·
Registered
154 Posts
This is a very popular event and the field is quite crowded. If a 'stand' area is needed for the club display then I think it should be booked up in advance, or people may find themselves diverted to the car park field a little distance away. Cars probably need to be booked in in advance to get past the gate police. :cool:

·
Registered
22,305 Posts
This is a very popular event and the field is quite crowded. If a 'stand' area is needed for the club display then I think it should be booked up in advance, or people may find themselves diverted to the car park field a little distance away. Cars probably need to be booked in in advance to get past the gate police. :cool:
Looks like we need an idea of numbers ASAP then:thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Looks like we need an idea of numbers ASAP then:thumbs:
if you have space for me, then put me down as a yes :thumbs:

although EA guys and gals get first dibs i appreciate ;)

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice one Kev :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Not sure about this one KT as I don't have a classic Alfa to display :( and should probably leave the limited space for those who do :thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nor do I :lol:

Were not putting classic Alfas on display, were just going to watch the classic cars :lol:

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
One of my race free weekends so hope to be there and see the classics, maybe worth adding that it's bikes as well in the thread title, only noticed that in the link.......:thumbs:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
oooo god I seem to have a problem with editing titles :eek: I will see what I can do :lol:

*engage brain!*

·
Registered
12,747 Posts
oooo god I seem to have a problem with editing titles :eek: I will see what I can do :lol:

*engage brain!*
Sorry for pointing that out.......;).......

Must be because you usually get them spot on first time..........:thumbs:

*enough grovelling for now*......:lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its staying as it is :eek: :lol:

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There must be a skill that I just dont have :lol: