Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know a cheap place to get insurance for my sprint? as it will be my second car (still use the 156 as my main car) there will be no 'no claims bonus' to use , but it will be limited mileage. must be somewhere that does a good deal?

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Footman James, AON, Chris Knott, Adrian Flux...loads of Classic insurers about.

Car would need to be garaged for a classic policy.

wrinx

·
AO Traders
592 Posts
anyone know a cheap place to get insurance for my sprint? as it will be my second car (still use the 156 as my main car) there will be no 'no claims bonus' to use , but it will be limited mileage. must be somewhere that does a good deal?

Hello,
Try adrian flux 0800 505 3000 we do different policies that go with what you require we also do limited mileage policies give us a ring and we will be able to talk you through the different options and give you a good quote as well.
of if you have further queries dont hesitate to pm me,
dan

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello,
Try adrian flux 0800 505 3000 we do different policies that go with what you require we also do limited mileage policies give us a ring and we will be able to talk you through the different options and give you a good quote as well.
of if you have further queries dont hesitate to pm me,
dan
thanks dan, i will certainly give you a call before signing up to anyone :) thanks, kev.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts