Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the Classic Alfa trackday at Goodwood half an hour ago and have posted some piccies for your perusal hope you like them.

PS I know the GTV isn't strictly a classic, but it's mine and I reckon one day.....

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Should be magic Merlin, it's a very fast ribbon but bites if you don't show respect. Ferrari owner killed ther last year at Lavant! I've crashed there myself it's not easy if you like the raggedy edge ! Are you going to the Forza Italia breakfast club in May ?

Sorry about the piccies Mike still waiting will be in Members Galleries or Alfa Romeo models i hope if I've done this correctly bit new i'm afraid.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Should be magic Merlin, it's a very fast ribbon but bites if you don't show respect. Ferrari owner killed ther last year at Lavant! I've crashed there myself it's not easy if you like the raggedy edge ! Are you going to the Forza Italia breakfast club in May ?

Sorry about the piccies Mike still waiting will be in Members Galleries or Alfa Romeo models i hope if I've done this correctly bit new i'm afraid.
No' won't be going to the breakfast club although the idea does apeal.

I went around the circut some time ago in a Vel Satis at 0100hrs
, and thats all im saying.:) :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts