Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
I've been over to see them a few times before and after I bought my Sprint GT, traded a few spares and got a load of very useful information to help me with my purchase. I even had the offer for them to inspect the cars I viewed (didn't take them up though as the car I bought was from Surrey).

What they don't know about 105 series coupes isn't worth knowing. It's like Aladdin's cave if you're into Berties. Not much use if you've got anything other than a 105 series though.

·
Registered
61 Posts
They're about 200 meters from where I am currently sitting, and didn't even know they were there. I'll pop along for a chat tomorrow and see what they can do in terms of newer alfas etc.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They're about 200 meters from where I am currently sitting, and didn't even know they were there. I'll pop along for a chat tomorrow and see what they can do in terms of newer alfas etc.
I popped in today to see if they could offer me a price on respraying my bumper etc to get rid of the stone chips, they seemed a nice bunch, had a good chat with the owner, they do Citroen and Peugeot too!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Just out of interest did you get your bumper sprayed, I need the bumpers done (red alfa syndrome) but Im reluctant to let anyone near her with a paint brush who I dont Know!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts