Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
I know where there is one of those covered in brambles up in The far North west of Scotland in Wester ross.:thumbs:

·
Registered
7,329 Posts
Interesting ebay history on this. Listed in November 2011, ended on the 13th, highest bid £5,850; relisted, ended Nov 27th, highest bid £2,550.

Now he thinks it's worth £25,000!

G

·
Right then, I have the Transit camper (accommodation) & my trailor with winch, we have the balaclavas & the torch.
Our potential target is a 25k land rover.
If I take the driveaway awning as well, I can sleep 9 of us, but 5 will be fine.
2 more please...one to bring the sarnies, and the other to nick all the copper, lead and anything else off the derelict house...any takers? 5K each off the land rover, and whatever off the scrap....Good 2 or 3 days work.

·
Registered
17,034 Posts
I'm in. I've got hammers, pry bars, a head torch, sturdy boots and a fairly loose approach to law and order.

I really cannot see £25 grand in a knackered old Landy with different number plates in different pics though.

·
Registered
38,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The pics are the e-bay one, we are nicking 'acquiring for restoration for future posterity for the good of the nation' the one CC spotted oop North.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts