Been on sniff petrol for a while ... great "not advert" though :thumbs:

·
Registered
9,805 Posts
:lol: Citroen unmistakeably crap :lol:

·
Registered
5,250 Posts
if its anything like my wifes C5 the automatic lights are just playing up again, forever switching on & off in bright sunshine, plus it is only that close because about 20 minutes ago the driver touched the throttle and the turbo has only just responded.:cheese:

My wife doesn't like driving my Alfa "because it scares me, I don't feel in control" I dont like driving her C5 "Because it ****":cheese:

N

·
0 Posts
Selling like hotcakes for a big Citroen. Seen more of them than I do 159's:rolleyes:
Not here they ain't. Thank god.
Only old French people with more money than
sense buy them.

I think Citroen have switched most of their production to
RHD. Sticking it to the Brits again with duff horrible cars.
When will we learn?! :confused: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
funny :)

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Selling like hotcakes for a big Citroen. Seen more of them than I do 159's:rolleyes:

i haven't seen a single one yet, or maybe they're just so non-descript that i've seen dozens but just haven't noticed...

very disappointed in the french resorting to germanophilia, i always quite admired our garlic-munching cousins for their fierce individuality and bloody-minded awkwardness. oh well, they were hitler's b*tch in 1940, maybe they quite liked things that way.

whilst i'm on that sticky point.... every weekday morning i drive down leicester road in manchester which is almost exclusively populated by orthodox jews. there was a time when every single car there was an old volvo (as i understand it, for years volvo were renowned as the only manufacturer not to use a single german part in their cars). it still is awash with ancient old scandinavian tanks, but there's an increasing number of bmw's these days. what's that all about? has all been forgiven and forgotten by the younger hasidic social climbers? :confused:

·
Registered
324 Posts
I actually really like the C6 - especially with the depreciation. I have seen near £30K cars selling for less than half of that after a year or so :wow:

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
My wife doesn't like driving my Alfa "because it scares me, I don't feel in control" I dont like driving her C5 "Because it ****":cheese:
+1 to that (although substitude C5 for Scenic!!!)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts