·
Registered
32,440 Posts
yes I have seen them somewhere on t'internet............Autodelta:confused:

I'll try and remember...............:eek:

·
Registered
32,440 Posts
just did a quick search on Novitec & AD and sorry but there weren't any there.

I am sure I saw some once upon a time..................:(

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Chrome?:rolleyes: Thought ours were a stainless alloy, on the 147? In fact I'm hoping they are, else I'll be through to the copper plating with all the polishing they get.:confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Talk to a decent stainless fabricator - someone who makes flash bits for shop displays, luxury yachts and the like. Chances are they'll have some shiny off-cuts lying around and can make some up for next to nothing - plus you'll get a much better grade of stainless than you'd buy from a car tuning shop.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
anyone have a picture please?
my car has the thinnest, smallest, flimsy bit of aluminium i have ever seen, they are even dented! they are so small you can't call them kickplates!
i have a turismo, is that my problem?

·
Registered
Giulia Quad, Cayman GT4, Cayenne Turbo
23,458 Posts
anyone have a picture please?
my car has the thinnest, smallest, flimsy bit of aluminium i have ever seen, they are even dented! they are so small you can't call them kickplates!
i have a turismo, is that my problem?
I have a tiny strip too. And next to the metal there is Alfa Romeo written in the plastic. :vomit:

Mine's the veloce 2002 for the record. I think the lusso is the same too.

Where did you get yours from Zed?

OA

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
If, If, I had a camera, could show, really must get a Digi one, then I could show pics !!.:): The kick plates on the Sele' are quality, really ace.:): People often comment about them, and I'm almost positive they are a stainless alloy, steel, not aluminium based. As good as the ones on the Lancia Thema, which were also stainless and embossed Lancia. Well worth having, and do stop the scuff marks, and polish fairly easily with a bit of fine wet and dry, steel wool, then Solvol Atosol to get them gleaming.:):

·
Registered
5,245 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
You used to be able to get them from Alfa. I had them on my 2002 Sportwagon. Part number is 5900875. Probably made by Zender as most Alfa accessories are/were.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I have a tiny strip too. And next to the metal there is Alfa Romeo written in the plastic. :vomit:

Mine's the veloce 2002 for the record. I think the lusso is the same too.

Where did you get yours from Zed?

OA
thems be mine too!
much better description.
my G reg rover had kick plates, I think I gave them their first ever clean in 16 years and understand what ZF means - even though it was a rover, it was My Rover!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts