Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago asking how to get the chrome blades on the front grille off. Having tried teasing them off and it not working i realised the front centre grille comes off as one piece which is held in by 4 phillips screws, just to let you know.

Anyway to the reason why I wanted them off is for this:

Attachments

C

·
0 Posts
Looks mean, I like it. What have you done to your Cloverleaf to get it up to 200 bhp, just for research you understand :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As it was the only available air filter at the time its got a KnN cone filter on then had it remapped.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I wonder f you can do the grey bits inside the headlight clusters to match, I wouldn't do the surround though it'll end up looking like Ling Ling

;)

·
Registered
42 Posts
I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago asking how to get the chrome blades on the front grille off. Having tried teasing them off and it not working i realised the front centre grille comes off as one piece which is held in by 4 phillips screws, just to let you know.

Anyway to the reason why I wanted them off is for this:
This looks awesome mate. Who did the work and how much did it cost?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Hehe, 1 of the chrome grilles on my mito got nicked, I might consider taking them all off as an "alternative" to replacing the whole grille :p
You wouldn't be interested in selling me your grill would you? :p

·
Registered
8 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
I did both my grills and fog light area to black. Just add on matt black stickers.
That does look good. Very nice looking Mito there. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Gotta get those stickers that are slightly elastic. Start from the centre of each grill, slowly wrap them up and trip the edges off with a cutter. Takes quite a bit of effort to get it right at first

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sorry to bump an old thread but that looks absolutely brilliant. I was thinking about this today while i was at work and i think it would look really good on my black MiTo. Anyone seen a black on black?

And where did you get the vinyl sticker mate? Dont fancy painting my grill i dont think, cant find a black replacement...that would be ideal if anyone knows of any?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts