Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been up since 7.30.
Breakfast done by 8.30,
Me, pregnant wife and 20 month old daughter fully Christmas present opened by 9.00
Packed up and off to my parents by 10.15.
More presents, I drive wife and babe to in laws where they do Christmas lunch vegetarian style for 12.00. A round of plesentries and I'm back at my parents for meat eating lunch for 1.00.
Back to Inlaws for 2.30. Drive around a bit to get babe to sleep. Home about 3.15 for a toddler nap. Use time to tidy carnage of morning. Wake her again about 5.00. Back to in laws, to do presents there. Out by 6.15. Home by 6.45 daughter changed washed etc and tucked into bed by 7.30. Shower, sit, grab a light meal. Doctor Who on sky box. Bed. I am shattered!

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
It never ends Andy :D

I'm a Grandad and I've been doing Christmas for the last three days, it finished with an 8 hour shift in the kitchen today :lol:

That was in between serving drinks to my grown up kids, Pa in Law, Sis in Law :)

Did I mention I also had a two year old wanting to be pushed round on his car transporter and a 3 month old that needed cuddles :inlove:

Brace yourself lad this is only the start of the Marathon :lol:

·
Banned
4,362 Posts
Ah but HM that was your choice and at the end of the day can give the grandkids back ;)

AM You done yourself proud, enjoy the rest of the evening :thumbs:

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
Ah but HM that was your choice and at the end of the day can give the grandkids back ;)

AM You done yourself proud, enjoy the rest of the evening :thumbs:
Agreed matey :D

My point is, if you love your Family Christmas can break you every year :D
But only if you let it ;)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It broke me and I did sod all:p

;)

"scotch"?

Yes please :D

Andy, have a drink, you deserve it:thumbs:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We used to spend all bloody day chasing round relatives. These days my Mum goes to my sister's every year and my wife just nips to her Mum's in the afternoon.

I watched a couple of episodes of The Sopranos (season 5) then took the dog out.

·
Banned
57,288 Posts
A collection of old Alfa farts telling a young buck to stop moaning :lol:

If Andy was a real Alfista he'd have polished his GTA and put the hose over the Ford :cheese:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts