Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:thumbs: Yes it's that time of year again when once more we attempt to raise a bit for our coffers. The funds need topping up to enable us to go on those all important trips out and about.

Last December we coached over to Woburn for shopping and a pre-Christmas lunch, but it was rather 'dodgy' for some of the older members as there was snow and ice underfoot.:(:

But my wife and I are still able to offer a steadying arm when required, being just a bit more fitter and younger than most, for now anyway? :lol:

Really look forward to this time of year and the social events that take place around here. Just thought I'd post a bit of Early Christmas Cheer. :D

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Diva :):I would guess there will be Sherry Nev, with all the ladies that will attend. :): And loads of home baked goodies which the widowers scramble after! So much for male independence! :lol:

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Diva I'm sure it would be a nice one and Alan, John, and Arthur,( two of those guys are over 90) would be fighting over it!

The ladies,well some of them at least, do a little bit of cooking for them so I understand from time to time. One as I mentioned recently was told off for not paying attention to his personal hygiene. That has now been sorted, but the ladies were swift in telling him about it! :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts