Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it easier to start a new thread- hope you don't mind Marko.

Happy to do any night of the week except a Tuesday or Saturday.

Marko, do you want to make a suggestion or two and then we can get a consensus on the best one.

The Veranda restaurant in Wickham is very good. :thumbs:

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How do people feel about the following-

Thursday 15th Dec.

Monday 19th Dec.

Wednesday 21st Dec.

Post your preferences or cannots and then we will come to a consensus. Also any suggestions or views on restaurants with good parking?

If possible would be good to agree a date and venue by the end of this week, as it is all a bit close already.

MMMMmmmm Curry!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I know the guy who owns Naz in Fareham so might get a good deal but parking is a short walk away.................15th not good for me:thumbs:

·
Registered
426 Posts
15th probably OK. 19th OK, 21st OK.

OK OK

:cheese:

I have no preference of venue. I've been to a few but definitely the best is the Coriandor Lounge in Southampton.

Anywhere in or around Fareham is fine local to us.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, given the above, I suggest we just make the choice and go for it, then anyone else can come if they want to on that day.

Marko- can you do the 21st? That way Chardy can come too.

Once we know that we can make a decision.

Ross

·
Registered
426 Posts
21st and all evening OK for me. My stomachs gonna think my throats been cut. :p

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Ok, how about a quick run (weather allowing) first then a late curry from 8pm at Veranda in wickham, where parking is easy and we all know where it is.21st Dec.

Marko will have to wear loose trousers! Thanks for agreeing to the 21st - would be good if everyone who showed interest can come.

·
Registered
391 Posts
21st is fine by me, and if that lift is still ok ross?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, no problem re: lift.

I was thinking maybe we meet at Wickham square at 7:30, do a run up Portsdown hill and back then curry at 8:30 so Marko's dinner has had a chance to go down.

I will book the table for us, but could do with an idea as to numbers. Could this thread be turned into one of those with an attendance?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Oh man thats bad luck Mark. If you need a lift let me know.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts