Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All

Some of you might be aware that I play the violin for the Birmingham Philharmonic Orchestra. We have our annual Christmas concert with the Birmingham Ciy Chorus in Birmingham Town Hall on Sunday 18th December at 14.30pm. Albeit it is not everyone’s cup of tea, but if any of your are interested please come along and show your support and enjoy lots of festive pieces.

Tickets and more information are available at THSH – Welcome to Town Hall & Symphony Hall Birmingham and I hope to see some of you there!

Kristie

·
Registered
913 Posts
And I've been hired in to boost the tenor line, so double the reason to go! And the two soloists are both neighbours of mine, including the current headchorister of Worcester Cathedral Choir with whom I sing on a daily basis. Worth a listen! :thumbs:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not the only music person (other than the lovely Miss Perry) on here then! yay! Are you looking forward it?

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
I will never forget sawing through the viola part of Handel's Messiah one Christmas for an amateur choral society I hadn't played for before on the promise of "The usual amount", only to open my much anticipated envelope with my tired right arm when I got home to find a £10 gift voucher.
:cry:

·
Registered
913 Posts
I will never forget sawing through the viola part of Handel's Messiah one Christmas for an amateur choral society I hadn't played for before on the promise of "The usual amount", only to open my much anticipated envelope with my tired right arm when I got home to find a £10 gift voucher.
:cry:
:lol: Bet you learnt your lesson though!

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Steve

1 - 20 of 21 Posts