1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!!!

What was the worst gift you received?

Mine was a bottle of "Scotsmac" - blended whisky and white wine - YUUEERGHHH
I've had the same gift for the last three years from the same person!! Perhaps its time to tell them I cant stand the stuff.....then again!

Can any1 tell me how I managed to get two cloverleafs. Do you "earn" them or is it on posts or other?

Happy New Year to you all

wrinx

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i've been at work all week... 6am on christmas day... OMFG!!!!

worst - marks and sparks vouchers.. blergh!
best - Nitrous formula octane booster from my step bro... a whole bottle adds 6 RON! (8 quid) amazing stuff!!!

Clover leafs come from posts i think... AO is away 'till the 3rd i reckon.. he'll be able to give the final definition.

WHat abouts you? whddya get!

J

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Jason

Nitrous......jeeeeeeeees, you dont wanna drink too much of that stuff!!!!

The best I got was a Digital Camera

Also treated meself to a radar detector, fed up with worryin about grey/yellow boxes and people in uniform jumpin out at me to say hello
, relieve me of money and put points on a freshly cleaned licence.

Have u tried the nitrous before? I've never come across it as a fuel additive. Is it any good? Nice Xmas day u had
shud think most people were tucked up in bed at that time

wrinx

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
got a pair of socks that make a noise like a 'car revving' when you press them, Hmmm Nice. Although the Missus did get me a cracking new Momo leather gearknob, makes it easier to swallow paying £1250 for a new gearbox onlky two weeks ago - at least i have something new to show for it now

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
hi wrinx,

i got the nitrous formula from my brother, he runs a motorsport company...
www.newagemotorsport.com

click on the nitrous formula bottle and check out the stats and graphs.
Nitrous formula is an Australian product and they're the sole european distributers of this stuff.. they go through it like crazy.

it's the first time i've tried it... wow! it just pulls so much better 85mph upwards.

also... best mixed with vodka and oj!

radar detector is a good choice.. which one did you get... i keep hearing about the bell 550 beingone of the best. I think one of those will be next on me list i reckon... well... after the chip that is

Andy : i gotta have a pair of sox like that!!!! i'll take them if you don't want them.

J

·
Registered
189 Posts
Hey, I got a 147.......well its for myu birthday too.....

Washed the blasted thing yesterday hoping to get some polish on it but the light faded too fast.....woke up this morning and found the car covered in snow....managed to avoid driving it today but it never warmed up enough....will have to go out in it tomorrow so it'll get covered in road grime again as soon as the snow turns slushy....looks like another wash before I can polish it....I'll have ot clean the garage out so i can do it in there.....

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
well...

weather is always a sh*tty thing... espacially when you need to do sommit!

why clean out your garage... buy the house next door to you and knock it down and build a huge car port

J

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Jason

Checked the your bro's site, looks impressive, wheres the Alfa stuff?

I've got a cobra esd 9100 on the way. Not the best/most expensive but all I could run to at the mo!!! Hope it works (gulp). The Bel is sposed to be very good but so is the price.

Presuem you're goin for a Squadra chip evry1's talkin about on here? Fancy one for me V6 when I get it

How about mixin the nitrous with scotsmac, I seem to have a coupla bottles spare

wrinx
ps. any1 got a battery charger
Cold weather has killed mine.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
i've been tryin to convince him to do alfa's... 'here use my car as a project car
'

but no... only cossie's and scoobies for now

squadra chip coming soon, but i've gotta sort out a prob my brother has just had with one.... see the post in the tech forum - squadra chip.

cyas for now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts