Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
I dont like it but she loves it, we went and saw a bloke yesterday who for 20 squid dug us up a tree then she took an hour or so decorating it and about 2 hours itching cus of the pine needles (this was all after she cooked my steak, priorities, priorities!) Doesn't look took bad but it shouldn't do the amount the decorations cost me, will post you a picture later :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
That's me, grumpy git apparently. Can you blame me though? The tree and decorations stands me about 60 squid........... :(

·
Registered
42,287 Posts
Lovin' the build up.:thumbs: Off to that bedecked winter wonderland for an early Crimbo' lunch on Monday, and loads more Jingle Bell stuff between now and the great day. Poor old folk Eh? :D

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
we said we would never go artificial

2 yrs ago we did

saving a bundle
She has always had artificial but wanted a real one, got to give her what she wants.

Won't be spending lots on decorations next year though, what's the point, we've already got them! We went halves, she wants more she buys them! :thumbs:

·
Registered
28,482 Posts
Loads of those bloody annoying Christmas songs being played on the Radio today, and its only the 1st of December, its going to be a LONG Month, methinks !!!!!........:rant:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
Fairy Tale of New York is the only one I like "you scumbag, you maggot, you cheap lousey faggot!" :lol:

·
Registered
14,575 Posts
They bleeped out faggot last year, there was uproar! Rightly so!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts