Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm new to this forum. I have been having so many problems with my Brera (I lease it through Fiat Auto Contracts) that I have now had to get a solicitor involved. Have only had the car for 10 months and it has spent just short of 3 in the garage but I am told that as the problems are 'minor' then it doesn count.

I wanted to email Chris Nicoll directly to see if that would help. Could anyone help me with his email address?

Thanks

PS I was interested to read of someone who had a 147 that broke down and was giving a Brera for the weekend. I have a Brera but get given a 147. The world has done mad!

·
Registered
Porsche Cayenne Diseasel (2011)
26,152 Posts
Hi there & welcome aboard!
Enjoy the site :)

·
Registered
11,614 Posts
Sorry to hear about your problems :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to everone for the welcome. This has to be the only positive experience that I have had with anything to do with Alfa! I love you guys!

Any chance of that email or has someone sent it and I am too thick to work out where to find it?!!

Thanks everyone.

Mrs C

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Hi, Biggie might have sent it to your message box on the site. Click Profile and the PM Manager at the top of the site to get to your private messages.

Welcome to the forum and I hope you get a resolution with your Brera problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone for your help. Finally found the details. Thanks.

Love the car but hate the customer service and reliability. Never driven a vehicle before where a 40-something year old woman with a child seat in the back gets chatted up by good looking men who want to drool over the car! An upside to everything!

Thanks everyone.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts