Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 children the wife and I are thinking about decomissioning and making safe the old chap.

I've heard good things said about laser treatment...?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Search AO for Tatty Water, but don't tell PaulR I tipped you off! :)
:cheese: Irrespective of all the talk of salt i believe that's about a different kind of gravy :cheese:

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had mine decommissioned quite some time ago. No lasers used but the surgeon didn't dose me up enough initially so the first cut was most definitely the deepest. Mine got knotted which was a strange sensation. The only really bad bit was they tell you to wear tight fitting underwear afterwards and the wound leaked a wee bit. My underwear stuck to said wound and was a tad uncomfortable to remove.

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
:lol: I sat in front of the t.v. with a tray on my lap so the kids couldn't jump on me !

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
.....oh and the worst part for me was when I thought they had finished. The surgeon turned to me and said "We'll do the other side now". :cry:

·
Registered
26,529 Posts
I'm in the same boat, either get it done or go on the bench!:eek:
Not heard of the laser op, must look into it.
I got a mental image of Darth Vader with a light saber ! :lol:

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Coupla bricks'll sort 'em :thumbs:

·
Registered
368 Posts
When I had mine "done", the nurse thought it was funny to drop a couple of ping pong balls on the floor, just after the doc had made the first cut....I wasn't quite so amused :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts