Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
next year going work my socks off and get rest my mods done and get my car remapped has anyone done this on v6 or so what was difference in performance and how much etc ?? cheers guys :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers bradpit999 :) great help ive already got equal length down pipes sports cat and system and cda so with rest my mods ie inlet cams gta flywheel and q2 reckon she should shift about 260ish bhp :)

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That would be impressive!
yea tell me about it mate got it locked up for winter tho give me chance to save them pennys or so my mate is powerflexing rear bushs for me for couple drinks ;) which is nice of him lol good to have mates like that as im not the sorta guy likes gettin my hands durty anymore use to when i was younger .... lol:thumbs:

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I'm planning the same over the winter months myself.

Have a read of this thread Here

This guy got 300BHP (from a GTA mind) with a few mods and stand alone engine management. Probably V expensive but depends how deep your pockets are

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
By the way, is yours the model with pre-cats in the manifolds? I got the Alfaholics downpipes and got no extra power what so ever :(

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
By the way, is yours the model with pre-cats in the manifolds? I got the Alfaholics downpipes and got no extra power what so ever :(
yea mine a 2000 phase 2 mate no cats in the down pipes i have a sports cat anyway and my down pipes wers custom made i got and felt alot difference the free revs was big increase thats for sure cause i remember just haven the cat back tobegin with that didnt make alot difference bar louder sound but when i got front part done too defo alot difference thats for sure i got cda on mine too which really helps it to rev think with the other mods ill be replacing or so my rear shocks and front ones too and sort out the powerflexing too at the rear and ill get all standard bushs for front cause im told u dont need to mess about with them :)

·
Registered
325 Posts
had mine remapped 2-3 years ago an got an extra 13 bhp,u should get between 10-15 bhp when u remap a v6 m8

1 - 10 of 10 Posts