Alfa Romeo Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Beautiful here today so went for the first topless spin this year...

We went to see the MIL - kept my distance at all times and stayed in the garden. Hopefully driving wont be banned for a while.
Gorgeous car mate! Bet it was a pleasure taking it out in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Nice motor Navlet.....enjoy !!

Just self isolated in my 156 burning round the Castlereagh Hills.....was a joy on this beautiful sunny Spring day....if only it was in better circumstances.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Im going to have to do some more self isolating in the next few weeks - weather permitting.

·
Registered
12,993 Posts
I went out for a walk on the (South) Downs yesterday. The scenery was beautiful as ever, if a little windy. I covered a good ten miles.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Would this be him?
That does look remarkably like him. Fairly typical of Orpington.

In keeping with the chin up idea, today I basked in the morning sun in the living room, drinking No 6 strength Intense Roast coffee, while listening to a Bach violin concerto. Later, read my book on the 1908 Savannah motor races, and ate an excessively large portion of cauliflower and lentil dahl. Who needs toilet rolls?

·
Registered
5,462 Posts
The only woods I can think of near Orpington are those I go to, and I don't look like him and I would've had my 22 month old German Shepherd (Milan) with me.

Petts Wood and associated woods, Scadbury and Goddington (more open than woods).

I have fond memories of one day, many, many years ago in Park Avenue!

·
Registered
33,710 Posts
In other news my wife noticed an offer from a shop chain called Lush who sell bath stuff like cosmetics and soap. They were offering free stuff to workers who are keeping things going and my wife is an HR manager in a NHS mental health trust so she contacted them. She’s going to collect and deliver to the nurses this morning at one of the hospitals.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
The only woods I can think of near Orpington are those I go to...
Darrick and Newstead Woods are where we met The Man With the Measuring Stick. Not close up, obviously. There are also woods not far away at Farnborough, Keston and High Elms.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts