Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wandering if anyone had any idea about a childs car seat that will fit the new spider properly, i occasionally have to look after my nephew who's about 1 and went to buy a car seat but apparently they dont fit the spiders seat properly and wouldn't be safe!! If anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
but apparently they dont fit the spiders seat properly and wouldn't be safe!!
Who told you this ??

Depends what sort of seat you're looking for - you'll probably struggle with a rear-facing but for front facing I can recommend Bebeconfort Iseos (9mths-4yrs) and Recaro Young Sport (from 9kgs). I use both of these on a regular basis - easy to ensure they're tightly fitted. Just remember to switch off the passenger airbag.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was a guy at halfords, he took all sorts of measurements and got on his computer. I searched a few websites and the only thing i found about standard child seats not fitting were on porsches who make there own at a tidy price!!! It was a front facing one i was after, i'll try your suggestions, thanks

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Take the car down to a Mothercare world and get them to try out lots of different seats ... they must be able to find 1 that fits ... good luck ...

... I hope you've got leather seats so that it's easy to clean of the "residues"!!! :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
unfortunately i've got cloth!! I'll have to cover the seat somehow for when littl'un is in!! I'll try mothercare the weekend cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts