Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo!

There's Alfas everywhere in Cheltenham!
Only received the one wave recently from a male in a grey 159 by the Texaco garage in Chelt.

A fair few female Alfa drivers but wandered how many other Alfa owners live in Chelt.

I drive an N reg black Alfa Spider with an aftermarket exhaust so you may see me driving around.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hey all, recent new Alfa owner living in Chelt - I've got a red Brera "s"...note the lower case. It's a standard Brera with the S alloys and silencers! :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I must pop along to the Aviator and say hello to you all I live in Gloucester but am quite often out and about in Cheltenham. At least then I know which Alfas to wave at ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
My better half has a 147 and for years I've been encouraging her to try the Alfa Wave. Saw a lovely Blackline GT in Cheltenham yesterday ( just like the one I want!) and without prompting she waved....and got no response whatsoever. :lol:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Situation remedied...she got a wave back from another 147 on her way to the gym. At least now she knows I wasn't making the whole thing up! :lol:

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
My better half has a 147 and for years I've been encouraging her to try the Alfa Wave. Saw a lovely Blackline GT in Cheltenham yesterday ( just like the one I want!) and without prompting she waved....and got no response whatsoever. :lol:
Very hard to know when to "wave"
Anyone in pre 156 generally does:thumbs:as long as your driving pre 156:lol:
156 and after,maybe,147's & 159 maybe Mito's onwards maybe not
Hopefully after a few years of "driving the machine" they will look into the "timeline"
Until then I will "wave" to those who "wave" to me pre 156

1 - 15 of 15 Posts