Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lovely dink in the driver's door, right across the crease that's halfway up the door...damaged the paintwork too.

Fuming. :mad:

Pub

·
Registered
401 Posts
Rotten luck, pub, you have my sympathy. Unintentional accidents aside ( wind catching the door when user is unprepared), its unbelievable watching some inconsiderate Sherman open their door into their neighbours car as tho that's what supposed to stop the movement...shootings too nice a punishment! I often park far as possible, often 'accidentally' taking two spaces when possible...makes for the occasional ' interesting ' discussion with parking attendants.....all but one conceded it was neccesary to avoid the door skins taking on the appearance of the moons surface....

Hope you can make an invisible repair, and the vandal responsible suffers horribly, horribly!:rant:

Poor Alfa!

Best of luck
The Captain:thumbs:

G

·
0 Posts
Sounds like a case for lit matches under the finger nails :cheese:
Sorry mate not good . I must admit mine had loads when I bought it .
I would have normally gone for one with out but at least I don't have to panic when I park .
No body has any thought for any one else . Be different if the boot was on the other foot though just don't understand it :(

·
Registered
358 Posts
Those paint-less dent removal guys can work wonders... I had a couple of car park dings 'massaged' out on my GT's passenger door recently, one on that vulnerable swage line like yours. :mad:
Luckily, no paint damage on mine and after about 30 minutes of work, no sign of the dings at all! :thumbs:
Cost about 40 quid with one of those Groupon vouchers! :)

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
Feel ya pain m8, I must admit I have a blue badge so people don't park that close to me but there are times when they are all full so i'll park at the back of the car park away from every one but you can be sure some sod in a 4x4 will come and park as close as possible to me :( and I have difficulty in getting in and out of a car as it is! but how come its always a 4x4 or a people carrier or worst of all them damn camper vans lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts