Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fitted QH top wishbones to my sons 147 about April last year. Just had the MOT done and slight play already evident so only 12 months use and about 6,000 miles.

When fitted I personally removed the bushes and lubricated them with extra Silicone grease. I have always had good standard of parts supplied by QH but they are now added to the list of top wishbones to avoid.

Yes my son is only 20 but he loves this car and I know he doesn't and won't thrash it over speed bumps.

The play wasn't enough to fail the MOT but I guess a quick trawl of the internet for some poly bushes is now in order before the play gets worse and starts to cause accelerated wear on the tyres.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So if I order PFF1-815 as listed on your web site from you they are the modified bushes and won't squeak as I also note that these are the same part number listed by Powerflex though from you and including postage they are still more than £10 cheaper for the set than most other suppliers.

PS: do you have the silver gear nob top (shows gear positions) for a 147. My son's has gone missing!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts