Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13,986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This sort of thing does not happen enough.

Cheers to you all for doing the best job possible. It's not easy, and it's far to easy to knock what you do. I know it's tough, and the most thankless task involved. But, without you, this place would not be as good nice environment, and possibly the best Alfa Romeo site.

Remember:

• There's rules, follow 'em.
  • If you break 'em, be prepared for the consequences.
Let's not forget, everyone including your moderator has feelings.

:zen:

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
They have feelings! :eek: :eek:

Keep up the good job! :thumbs: and seeing 2 of them are BORED :Bored:, keep up the rest of ya!

·
Administrator
86,468 Posts
This sort of thing does not happen enough.

Cheers to you all for doing the best job possible. It's not easy, and it's far to easy to knock what you do. I know it's tough, and the most thankless task involved. But, without you, this place would not be as good nice environment, and possibly the best Alfa Romeo site.

Remember:

• There's rules, follow 'em.
  • If you break 'em, be prepared for the consequences.
Let's not forget, everyone including your moderator has feelings.

:zen:

Good points, well made :thumbs:

Unfortunately I'm sure someone will be along sooner or later to moan/complain or be negative :rolleyes: :HEADBANG:

·
Premium Member
42,851 Posts
Unfortunately I'm sure someone will be along sooner or later to moan/complain or be negative :rolleyes: :HEADBANG:
Cheer up lad .... long on the bright side .....:D

Keep up the good work guys...... that's to the mods and all the drivellers....:thumbs:

·
Administrator
86,468 Posts

·
Registered
46,602 Posts
The mods do a fantastic job at moderating the forum, without them, hell would break loose.

I’d also like to say a big thank you to each of them for taking the time out of each of their days to help assist in keeping this site a friendly place.

R

·
0 Posts
Yes agree with all of the above, we can all go a bit ott at times ( :eek: ) but the Mods are actually very fair indeed.

·
Administrator
86,468 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts