Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello, all! I`ve been drivin' Mercs for quite a while now, especially old ones. But lately the "enemy" (wife) got on my case saying that she`s sick of german cars and we gotta buy a second car anyway 'cause she's taking her driving licence soon... Anyway... After seeing an used Volvo S80 that had some problems with the automatic gearbox, after browsing the web for all sorts of "blasphemies" (that's how I used to call all the other cars besides the Mercs) I saw this late 2002 Alfa Romeo 156 which I`m going to test tommorow. The car has quite a few options at first sight (I saw only pictures). Here are the specs:
- 2000 cc, petrol, 119 KW
- Selespeed
- Electric windows
- Automatic A/C
- Gray leather interior
- cruise control
- electric/heated mirrors
- CD player (I`m not sure if it's got MP3 reader)
And there might be a few little things that I have to discover.
The car has 75.000 KM on the clock and it costs E 8.500, negotiable.
Keeping in mind that there are 90% chances to get it and the fact that there is no Alfa Romeo forums in RO, i was browsing the web for info, to see if it's a good purchase and I came across to you guys. That's what brought me here. Enough with the car! :cheese:

About me ... not to much. I like beautiful things and I think that the Alfas are in this category. I`m also a member on the romanian Mercedes - Benz forum where I`ve got a few connections, in case any of you guys needs any assistance when it comes down to Mercs.

These being said, I wish u all a great day!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx for the welcome, guys! Just sent in somebody to analyze the car before I see it tommorow. It's a 200 km drive on one of the most crowded routes in Romania and before I go there I`m getting objective and professional expertise tonight. I`ll keep u posted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought it! It was love at first sight! As soon as I`ll get my camera back I'll throw in some pics as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pictures:

It`s a bit dirty as I didn't have time to get to the carwash that day. It had a problem with the BOSE amp that I solved today. Also, it seems i have to change the distribution kit as the idle is not constant. I`ll keep u all posted.

Laterz!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hi there and welcome! :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts