Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,994 Posts
I just checked mine and I agree that it seems a bit off. Alfa dealer told me today that 147 GTAs are making £2k - £2.5k above book.

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
I'd get that on an 52 plate, like the way it says

"Suspension needs new bushes after 50k miles."

And don't I bloody know it, it's atrocious at 40K never mind 50

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Quite happy with what it said for mine...would still get from a dealer what I paid for it...from a dealer:D

·
Registered
25,673 Posts
Quite happy with what it said for mine...would still get from a dealer what I paid for it...from a dealer:D
Oddly enough so would I and I've had the car a year and a half, have prices stabilised or did I get a right bargain?

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Oddly enough so would I and I've had the car a year and a half, have prices stabilised or did I get a right bargain?
That's what I wonder too:confused: I do think my car was a bit of a bargain anyway but I am suprised it is coming out at the same value I paid for it on that link.

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
£15k from a dealer :( That seems a bit low to me, but as I have no intention of selling it, it doesn't really matter :)

·
Registered
164 Posts
You've just depressed me. Just over £6k for p/x on a 3 yr old GTV. :cry: :(

·
Registered
4,150 Posts
Doe not have my specific model and year (usual!) so went for closest match. Seems reasonable.

·
Registered
16 Posts
says mines worth £5235 part ex for a '03 52 plate with 32000 miles, will it be worth a little more considering the leather interior and nuvola blue paintjob?

·
Registered
8,918 Posts
I thought it was spot on for my 166 (Deceased RIP)
When the insurance makes an offer I will know how close it is!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts