Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Ian - gorgeous car and stunning surroundings. Can I assume from the view in your mirror that you live near the Cape itself? Fantastic part of the world!
Fancy swapping for a week two, currently 3 degrees and sleet here in sunny Manchester!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I know a lot of guys aren't happy with the Fiat group's handeling of Alfa, but in my experience there has been a great bond between all the different cars in the stable.

I was driving my brothers Mito and had guy in a 458 Ferrari rolled his window down to compliment the Alfa, and while driving a courtest Fiat 500 recently I had no less than 3 alfa drivers give me a flash and wave.

You wont see someone in a Lambo giving a GTI driver the thumbs up, or someone in a BMW smiling at a Mini driver.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
I know a lot of guys aren't happy with the Fiat group's handeling of Alfa, but in my experience there has been a great bond between all the different cars in the stable.

I was driving my brothers Mito and had guy in a 458 Ferrari rolled his window down to compliment the Alfa, and while driving a courtest Fiat 500 recently I had no less than 3 alfa drivers give me a flash and wave.

You wont see someone in a Lambo giving a GTI driver the thumbs up, or someone in a BMW smiling at a Mini driver.
I couldn't agree more with this. You really do get a good feeling when you get a thumbs up:thumbs:

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
I cried silently in my grey German fridge this afternoon watching the 159 in my rear view mirror. The usual superlatives don't do it justice.

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Ain't no thang. Needed parts and needed to ask him about a GTV 164 conversion he did. Have you run her in yet? Motor must still be tight?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts