·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Damn. Would have checked it out for ya

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
It's funny how people just decide "This car is a Ti!" with no reason behind it. I mean, one simple search on Google for "Alfa Romeo 156 Ti" would show you what is a Ti and what isn't in two minutes, but no...

I think I'll buy an old BMW 3-series and advertise it as having an M-sport pack. Just because I say so.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Yes Giorget... Just because face lift, does not mean Ti... I am not aware of Ti specced SW in the country :irked: - I know the face lift sedan Ti 2.5 :thumbs:

·
Registered
10,929 Posts
I saw ONE ti spec 2.5 V6 facelift wagon. It was around 2010 and the car was being advertised as having 11000km on.

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There was a black Ti 2.5 v6 Wagon for sale late last year/early this year, it had 40000km on the clock, sold for R120k.

·
Registered
343 Posts
My brother-in-law has a black one. The only one I have seen in SA. He bought it on auction about 10 years ago with literally no mileage. I don't think the car has even 100k on the clock yet as it is mostly garaged.

Just had cambelt and water pump done last month with Giorgio. I doubt if he his willing to sell as he absolutely loves the car but will ask.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts