Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Shop4parts can be reasonable on some things and lots of people mention Alfashop and of course EBSpares

·
Registered
855 Posts
You have 159, which is not that old car and early models out of warranty just for 2 years. Not many places stock 159 items. just look on ebay. And 159 dont break that often :)
I have been searching for driveshaft - and noone sells them. There is a shop in europe, cant remember name and they stock a lot of parts, but they are expensive ( not as dealers ). 350 for driveshaft, when dealer wanted 550.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Damn, i ordered one from buypartsbuy last night, and they havent sent me confirmation about having the shaft in stock. Or that it has been dispatched. Just as i type this, got email - no stock and full refund.
Carpartsdirect then.
Cheers rockhopper :)

·
Registered
9,204 Posts
I tend to trawl the "Net" and check all the known Alfa part outlets for the best deal on the parts (EB Spares, Shop4Parts, Alternative Autos, AlfaWorkshop). I've used Carparts4less is connected to EuroCarParts but about 20% cheaper for non-Alfa bits until recently when I got my new rear wheel bearing from them.

I've just had an email from the people behind mytryes.co.uk about their new spares service, so thought I've had a look. Standard parts regularly replaced are upper wishbones: £52 each plus delivery of £3.50. Not that cheap and probably won't look again!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts