Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this for a cheap quote,166TI t/s 5yrs.ncb,fully comp.
protected ncb.,£250 excess all for £189!(churchill)

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Try tesco £357 fully comp on an "R" GTV TS im 23, 5 years NCB but live in a nice postcode
That's unbelievably good.:eek:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I know I fell off my chair when they quoted that, then re entered all of the details incase id made myself a lot older by mistake.
Its only £13 more than I was paying for an Audi 80 TDI.

Like I said im in the best possible post code group and the car is locked away over night

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Just tried confused and moneysupermarket and Admiral through moneysupermarket is £328 verses Direct line renewal £510.:eek:

·
Registered
636 Posts
I got a quote from esure for a 99 Spider lusso 2ltr for £342. I am 27 with 6 yrs NCB. I used Cheap loans | mortgages | credit cards | home & car insurance - moneysupermarket.com to find it. It is well worth the time fill in their form, great service!
I use a cashback site - quidco - and also used esure for my car. I earned a £75 cash back too using quidco and buying from esure. It takes about 3 months for the cashback to arrive in your account but its worth the wait. I use quidco for all insurance quotes etc, lots of online purchase and in 20 months I've received over £1200 cashback!
sorry if the information is too late for you k992061 but others may be able to benefit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts