Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone got any suggestions for where I can find cheap brake fluid? I want to use Castrol Response (DOT4), cheapest I can find is £5/litre, anyone know anywhere cheaper? Cheers :)

W

·
0 Posts
mave said:
:cheese: :cheese: :cheese: cheeky bugger! I need about 6 litres so I thought I'd ask around before I part with the beer tokens :p
How many? :eek:

Are you drinking it?

wrinx

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nope, I've got a garage door to strip......
Seriously though, we've got 3 cars, and they all need a bit of brake / hydraulic work.....
The Alfa needs new front discs, pads, and flexi hoses, also I'm ashamed to say I last changed the fluid nearly three years ago :eek:
We bought the Peugeot nearly two years ago and don't know when the fluid was last changed on that
My Mazda needs a new clutch master cylinder, and although I've had it less than a year I don't know when that was last changed either.

So, hoping that there's a nice day in the week before / after Christmas I thought I's better get a load of stuff in, and I want to make sure I've got more than enough so I don't end up walking to Halfords (and paying Halfords prices) half way through the job :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts