Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seeing that a few people cant find it-

the chatroom is located in the quick link tab at the top of any page just bring it down and kapow the little bad boy is in there. :)

hope that helps :)

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
The other direction is to actually type something once you get into the chatroom. Yes phil I mean you. I don't know how many times I've been in the chatroom when you pop in and pop out without saying anything. I'm starting to think it's me. <sniff, sniff, sob, sob> ;) :D
--Toronto

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really??? honestly theres never any names in the list when i go in there!?! oh er??
i'd never not say hello :)

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
OK, so it's not just me who sees an empty chat room then. Could be a problem?

·
Registered
5,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
maybe you are spot on there then junky i think we could of got to the bottom of........"does anybody ever go in the chatroom" !!! :) next time i go and its empty i'll type "is there anybody there???" :D

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I don't really have time to have a proper chat, but I've put myself in the chatroom, and I should be able to stay there for the next half hour or so. Of phil or junky or anybody else wants to drop in I'll say hello, and make sure that you've got somebody who will answer you.
--Toronto

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Well Phil seems to have his technical issue solved. :) rgwm dropped by now and is becoming a chat room regular -- good to see another one. The Rat has dropped by to say hello. And I'm leaving Mr. Orange in charge.
--Toronto

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Toronto Spider said:
Well Phil seems to have his technical issue solved. :) rgwm dropped by now and is becoming a chat room regular -- good to see another one. The Rat has dropped by to say hello. And I'm leaving Mr. Orange in charge.
--Toronto
Chat is banned at work, and as I don't have a net connection in my digs, and I only get home once a fortnight, then the info isn't much use to me, but thanks anyway!

Might be sorted by around Christmas when I hope to be in new house, with family (and net connection!), though new house will need inevitable work etc. Never any time! :(

Ho hum.

Buck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts