Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
I didn't even know there was a chat room!!
Doh!!
I like the forum - nice, normal people here.

laughing

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RicksAlfas:
<strong>I like the forum - nice, normal people here.

laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Where?!
eek! eek! eek!

·
Registered
520 Posts
I found it yesterday after looking at another thread. Think the link was titled 'Live Chat' and under the Main Menu navigation.

If you use IRC you can join #AlfaOwners on any Undernet server.

Was quite lonely last night, ended up talking to myself, but didn't like the tone the conversation was taking so kicked myself and left :confused:

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
The chat room is often used in the evening,when posting is slow..
I'm always checking,Pat(Banflu) is practically always there, Hugo,Antonio and Toronto sometimes,Ian,Daklone...

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>The chat room is often used in the evening,when posting is slow..
I'm always checking,Pat(Banflu) is practically always there, Hugo,Antonio and Toronto sometimes,Ian,Daklone...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">ihihih Wim my friend, they don't know what they are losing :D wink

oh, btw, I'm the one that does the translations there :rolleyes: :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Ivo prefers Post Boosting... he never shows up there! wink :D

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by daKlone:
<strong>Indeed, it's quite good fun when you get 3 or 4 people in there....you know, the usual wide-ranging, intellectual conversation you get when people meet up....a load of bo11ox in other words! :D </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I just wanted to comment on that daKlone, then I read your bo11ox line :D :D :D

·
Registered
8,142 Posts
During the day you won't find many people there.. we're all posting on the forum then wink

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>During the day you won't find many people there.. we're all posting on the forum then wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly... here's the proof :D :D

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
I didn't knew there was a live chat...

As I'm at work, I can't be fully concentrated in AO, this is why I prefer this forum... bye, Andrea

·
Registered
31,304 Posts
AO even has a chat room with webcams instaled... :D

Ops that's not her :rolleyes: :D wink

·
Registered
520 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> Hello flish
Have you got your motor yet?? <hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nope, and spent half the day sulking cos looked like was gonna have to wait another week. Bur one vitriolic email of abuse later it's looking up.

PITA Customer was convinced to walk to my bank and pay the cheque in today, so assuming that;

1) They did go to the bank before 3.30 as asked
2) Natwest don't balls it up and cheque clears on Friday as supposed to....

...then 9am on Saturday it's off to get me mota :D

Not that I'm looking forward to it or anything!

·
Registered
17,177 Posts
Fingers crossed it all goes through OK flish!!
macp has gone very quiet since he got his hasn't he?? Do you think he's just driving round and round caressing his black leather??!!
eek!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts