·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tool or no tool?

·
Registered
48 Posts
wingeing tool, just cos he got splashed witha bit of sea water.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Charlie's alright - his sidekick with the short dark hair is a bit of a whining gimp though.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
total

Attachments

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
only ever seen him on his motorbike stuff with ewan mcgregor and he seems alright, if a bit of a moody sod sometimes. probably a good lad to go out on the lash with though

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
I reckon he's the spoilt brat that i didn't like at school. Raised with a silver spoon in his mouth, he's the first to complain when things get tough. The two jaunts he undertook with Ewan are the proof of it. Instead of lavishing in the settings he finds himself in, he seems blind to it only focussing on the difficulties.

Stay at home then, mate.

·
Registered
13,236 Posts
Ah.. but it's telly. They probably showed all the tantrums but then you forget that there's 23 hours of every day when he was just getting on with it.

Seems okay to me..

Ralf S.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I voted no tool - although you would have to worry about being in the outback with him, as he appeared in the film 'The Deliverence' - 'squeal like a pig boy'

·
Administrator
46,127 Posts
He does seem to be piggy-backing on McGregors fame, but then at least he's doing so by achieving an amazing thing, unlike most celebrity groupies.
When you compare him to that tool who is famous for 'being Robbie Williams mate' then he's a shining example of all that's good in the world.

·
Registered
33,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
When you compare him to that tool who is famous for 'being Robbie Williams mate' then he's a shining example of all that's good in the world.
I know who you mean but I don't know his name. :mad:

·
Administrator
46,127 Posts
Got it - Johnathan Wilkes.
What a bloody waste of oxygen he is.

·
Registered
43,564 Posts
What He Said !! :D

Boorman's alright IMO ;)

·
Registered
662 Posts
Not the best travel journo - a bit of a lightweight - but I imagine good fun to be with. I envy him really - being paid to blag round the world on all those different ve-hikkles.

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
Probably just P****s people off because he gets to do stuff he enjoys and get paid for doing it.

I know it p****s me off.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts