Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in this, raising money for a good cause. I have been to one of these days previously and is a great day out. Maybe if enough people are interested we could even get a stand?
Charity Motor Show

C

·
0 Posts
I probably would not be interested in just going, but getting a display stand in place could interest me alot! Maybe my spider or GTV V6.
Time is very much of essence though judging by the date!!!!!!!
However, you do need to remember that you are up against the EA school of pessimism & poo pooism!:lol:
So it'll probably come to nothing unfortunately!

·
Registered
154 Posts
I probably would not be interested in just going, but getting a display stand in place could interest me alot! Maybe my spider or GTV V6.
Time is very much of essence though judging by the date!!!!!!!
However, you do need to remember that you are up against the EA school of pessimism & poo pooism!:lol:
So it'll probably come to nothing unfortunately!
Looks like Crazycrab is right....! Sure many must have seen his post, but what is "poo pooism"? Expect no organiser for the area.::eek::rant:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe we need to nominate an organiser for this area. I know iv only been a member for a couple of months so I'm not really qualified to start slagging off. But iv come from the subaru scene so I can compare to scoobycity (the EA subaru forum) and they were always touting for events nearly every week!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts