Alfa Romeo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Charity Kart Event,

Ladies & Gents (and anyone not covered by that statement)

Bauer Millett along with Daytona will be organising and hosting a charity kart event in August, with all proceeds going to a very worthwhile cause

Not the most in depth information I know but will hopefully have things cleared up in the next week and will be able to confirm dates, format (probably an endurance event and more importantly who is the charity,

Just posting this early to see if there is any appetite for an AO team to represent the brand & the region?

·
Registered
29,280 Posts
thread stickied :thumbs:

c'mon boys & girls, let's show those 'orrible abarthisti who's boss :cool:

stick your name on this thread if you're up for it - if we get a fair few takers then we'll get an AONW racing team together to do battle :D if we get plenty of interest then i'll do a proper RSVP thread

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Cheers Buddy !!! i shall no doubt be touch for some help from time to time. Just thought i could give Sean & Dave a bit of assistance.

What about the Karting ?? its for charity !!! Please can i come :)

·
Registered
24,538 Posts
:D especially now I have passed the Dr Banner mantle to Gaz! :thumbs: ....and on last evidence, quickest AONW'er? :lol::cheese:

I'm not broaching the subject at home just now as it does happen to coincide with the weekend of our 20th anniversary but I have some other plans afoot for that...... ;)

·
Regional Support North, Is there a meet near you?
63,788 Posts
Dr Banner? Thats unfair Jim, i only threatened to kill him :lol:

I dont know if this is a good idea for me really, shoulder is still knackered and getting worse (not that im after any sympathy off you lot :p). Going to see physio about it so fingers crossed. And i dont plan on headbutting the barriers at full pelt this time even if Dave cant negotiate a corner without spinning

·
Registered
24,538 Posts
*Licks pencil* Taking notes, sniggering uncontrollably!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They have had a change of track layout at Daytona today, still got the bridge but not sure what else has changed yet.

Apart from the white Abarth 500 that seemed to be a target has now gone as we've sold it !

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.