Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
I would've thought that by now, USB would be standard. Perhaps some blueteeth :D. Besides, I think there are better units out there, with more power, features. But who am I to speak, I still have the standard unit in my car, along with the frisbee like speakers. I do get awesome distortion though!:lol:

·
Registered
139 Posts
hehe... the unit looks good, though how do i fit an aftermarket radion in my car, since the original radion looks like its going to leave a much bigger gap than usual.
My radio seems to have a ghost in it and it tryies to read something in the cd player every now and then, even when the car is switched off.

Well, before when i did have my other car, the best deck seemd to be the one with the most functions(usb, sd, bluetooth etc), highest output (50Wx4), not forgetting mp3 player :p anyways, yeah. im going home now.. cheers dudes

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
there are only about 100 in the country.. its the 25th anneversary.

pauly you wont like the 25th there is no usb

·
Registered
665 Posts
That sux balls, no oosbah. You gonna listen to music by connecting a turntable to the deck?? Bernie got a old 8 track headunit for his Mustang, I think he will swap you if you pay in the difference.. haha

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
Have you considered the steering wheel controls? also does you current setup have a BOSE amp??

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh no bose amp long out the window.. lol already running pg xennon 200.4 in the car on quart signiture series and 2 x RF 15s.... steering controls taken care of looooooooooong ago.. just need to change the lead for the radio.....

·
Registered
12,881 Posts
oh no bose amp long out the window.. lol already running pg xennon 200.4 in the car on quart signiture series and 2 x RF 15s.... steering controls taken care of looooooooooong ago.. just need to change the lead for the radio.....
:thumbs: ... I notice it supports Sat Radio ... however I believe that only works in the US

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah as far as i know sirus only available there but there is talk.. but there is always talk

·
Registered
13,815 Posts
Now Paul, if you going to get this new tape...what you gona do wiff the old one? rent it to me?

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tape.. bwaaaaaahhahahahaa

well i got the 25th anneversary and im not chuffed at all.. the radio rocks but the ****ing ipod irritates the living crap outta me.. so tomorrow night the 25th goes into pauls alfa and his 7541 comes to me

·
Registered
7,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
casue i cant search how i want to search you go through that many songd.. screw it.. ill go back to my usb

·
Registered
665 Posts
Anyone got Ideas how to install a turntable in the glove box? I gonna need it cos I'm gonna be USB free soon..
Also any Ideas where I can get some new music on Vinyl cheap.....hehe

G

·
Anyone got Ideas how to install a turntable in the glove box? I gonna need it cos I'm gonna be USB free soon..
Also any Ideas where I can get some new music on Vinyl cheap.....hehe
See if the guys from West Coast Customs out in the US have any advice.:lol:
They've done a couple of times.
What's vinyl, hic, what's vinyl, hic...?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts