Alfa Romeo Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I would like to change the Alfa Romeo logo badge on the car to the new one like the newest Alfa Romeo's because I think the one I have looks a little dated but still isn't too bad as it's very similar.

Looking for any advice how to do this? Anyone done it already? How do they come off? Will the new badge fit on my 159?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,862 Posts
I changed the badges on my old 159 they are glued on,I pierced a hole in it and worked a pick tool through said hole to free it.
Some tar and glue remover to clean it up and fitted new one in its place,replacements come with 3m tape on and have a little notch to line them up.

new type badge will fit as they are all the same size

I have read some people stick replacement over the top of existing ones but for me I didn’t think they would fit the beer doing it that way

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I changed the badges on my old 159 they are glued on,I pierced a hole in it and worked a pick tool through said hole to free it.
Some tar and glue remover to clean it up and fitted new one in its place,replacements come with 3m tape on and have a little notch to line them up.

new type badge will fit as they are all the same size

I have read some people stick replacement over the top of existing ones but for me I didn’t think they would fit the beer doing it that way
Okay great. Glad it can be done. Think I will do that then. Do you know where I can buy the new Alfa Romeo badges or how to find them?

·
Registered
159SW, 1.9 16v 110KW diesel
50 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have been meaning to do this for ages but reading the the how to haven’t plucked up the courage to butcher the old badge to remove it I bought a new badge ages ago but it’s got locating pins on it have I bought the wrong badge?hears a pic and It’s the front badge I want to change on my Spider so am I assuming it’s the same as the 159

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.