21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
Excellent work :thumbs:

·
Registered
245 Posts
good work, but it may be a little more helpfull if you left another line at the bottom of each post, particularly those with 2 links, as scanning through them like i just did for the ecu reset thread, the bottom ones almost blend into you're sig...

·
Registered
11,604 Posts
A search finds the thread immediately - no scanning required :thumbs:

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I think certain points need to be made clearer, cambelt changes and the brake pipes definitely. People are still joining Alfaowner all the time and they need to be made aware of these serious issues on their car.

I can't see anything that warns me of things that could go wrong with my car!

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I am sure with time another thread could be set up that just says 'Problems with 147/156/GT'
they could be listed in order of seriousness

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
good work, but it may be a little more helpfull if you left another line at the bottom of each post, particularly those with 2 links, as scanning through them like i just did for the ecu reset thread, the bottom ones almost blend into you're sig...
I did leave lines. It automatically closes up like that. Sorry.

I've added a :) under each last link. This should help :)

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
coolio paintergirl, good job once again :)
u be down pub ltr with Mr PG an young PG? tink i owe another drink hehe lol

·
Registered
7,450 Posts
You could probably add the JTD 16v/20v waterpump problem PG as this is perhaps the biggest issue facing the JTD multivalve Alfas (even my local dealer now openly acknowledges the problem - is this a first?)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts