Alfa Romeo Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the clocks going back an hour on sunday, how do u change the time on the display? Can't find anything thru the settings or the stereo.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Brera Clock

On the Brera

You need to have the ignition on, and be stationary.

From memory - you then use the bottom button on the front of the left stork to open up the menu, and from there you select 'clock'

it's plain sailing from here!

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Unless you have the factory Sat Nav/Radio setup. Then it's on the radio.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
does it not change automatically?
my bog standard, entry level astra did, although it did it a few days late, so surly the 159 / brera should change???
ill just leave it an hour fast for a few days and see if anything happens. only got the car in april after the clocks changed to summer time...........

N

·
0 Posts
There used to be a specific DST adjustment on the older cars but they ditched it.

Probably becuase it's not rocket science to add/subtract an hour with the normally settings options.

Not all markets have DST and unless there's internet access you
can't ensure an automated system will be correct from year-to-year.

Probablly easier to leave as-is, I'd say.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tried left hand stalk but doesn't do anything. I've got the std radio with blue & me but no options on the radio. Looked thru car and blue & me manuals but nothing

·
Registered
37 Posts
Press the button marked MENU on one of the left stalks when stationary. Scroll through the options on the screen behind the wheel and one will be clock, or time or something similar. I just did it last night.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts